Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the sustainable transportation program here. Here you'll find answers to the more "technical" or "practical" questions we receive–simple answers that help the users of our programs. For research and development-oriented questions, look around on the site–there are excellent resources.
- Where do I pick up my Bus Pass?
- Where is the Bike Station?
- Where do I register my bike?
- How do I know when the Ski Bus is running?
- Where can I find RTD maps and schedules?
- Where do I get Ski Bus tickets?
1. Where do I pick up my Bus Pass?
Pick up your bus pass along with your Buff One Card in the Campus Card Office in room N180 in the Center for Community building. Phone number is 303-492-0355 (Map)
4. How do I know when the Ski Bus is running?
Visit ecenter.colorado.edu/skibus or call 303-900-2761
5. Where can I find RTD maps and schedules?
The Bike Station, the Rec Center and the UMC, to name a few places on campus. Look in building lobbies for more RTD map cases. Or you can find any schedule on the RTD website, http://www.rtd-denver.com/.
6. Where do I get Ski Bus tickets?
Tickets are available online (credit card and cash) through ecenter.colorado.edu/skibus.