The UMC Station is here to serve you all summer long. Come pay us a vist from 9:00 - 5:00 Monday thru Friday.
The Folsom Bike Station is closed for the summer due to nearby construction. We will open back this fall though.
The bike stations offers numerous ways to help keep our campus cyclists in the saddle and enjoying the campus and Boulder's great environment. We value the bicycle as an effective means of commute and recreation, improving its users' health, mobility and economic vitality.
- Bicycle registration, while primarily anti-theft, helps pay for the bike station and other campus bike enhancements, and is thus requested of those who bicycle on campus.
- The bike station staff is here to help you with basic bicycle repairs. We are not a full service bike shop and therefore are limited by time, ability, staffing, and supplies.
- Our hope is that by teaching you how to keep your bike in working order we will help foster a strong campus cycling community.
- We encourage you to take what you learn from us about maintaining your bike and pass it on to other members of the campus community.
Now we have two stations! The original station is located just east of the UMC at the Fine Arts Lawn and the newest station is located just southwest of Engineering and northwest of Leeds business. The bike stations have numerous services to help keep our campus cyclists in the saddle and enjoying CU and Boulder's great bicycling environment.
View CU Bike Stations in a larger map
2012 UMC Bike Station Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 PM.
Bike Station Services (a few highlights):
- Bicycle registration
- Cruiser bicycle rentals ("Buff Bikes")
- Bicycle maintenance assistance
- Transit schedules & maps
- Bicycle and pedestrian path maps and information